Service DepartmentOur highly qualified technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining top tier customer service, for both new and pre-owned car buyers!
Use Our Night Drop Box For After HoursLocated next to the Service Department doors in front of the LaRiche Building.
- Completed all online and in-class training
- Completed and passed the six Certification exams
- Successfully passed all eight core ASE Certifications
Mainntaining the Performance of your Subaru
Here at LaRiche Subaru we have made a considerable investment to ensure that your vehicle is properly serviced and you're completely satisfied with your Subaru ownership experience.
- Our service facility utilizes the latest equipment and Subaru special tools/diagnostic equipment.
- Our technicians are Subaru trained and certified on the latest Subaru technology advancements.
- We use only Genuine Subaru Parts which are exactly engineered and designed to fit your vehicle.
* Performing routine vehicle maintenance will prolong the life of your Subaru, optimize fuel economy and result in a higher re-sale value. In order for us to help you maintain your Subaru in a manner that keeps it trouble-free and a pleasure to drive for many years to come, you should be aware of the maintenance intervals and requirements. Listed below is the LaRiche Subaru recommended maintenance schedule.
Intervals And Recommended Services