Subaru Roadside Assistance is free and standard on every Subaru from model year 2000 forward. Coverage is automatic; there are no forms to complete. Subaru Roadside Assistance is available anytime during the 3-year/36,000-mile Subaru Limited Warranty, whichever comes first.**
- Towing to the nearest authorized Subaru dealer if you cannot safely drive your vehicle.
- Jump-start if your battery is dead
- Gasoline delivery if you run out of gas
- Flat tire change to install your spare
- Emergency lockout service
- National Subaru dealer locator service, with phone numbers and location of the nearest dealer anywhere in the U.S. or Canada
National toll-free number: 1-800-261-2155
Specifically excluded from Subaru Roadside Assistance coverage are service requests or claims resulting from: accidents, vandalism, acts of God, violation of any laws, or vehicle modifications not recommended by the manufacturer.